1. Vidya Pratishthan Museum: One of the best places to visit. It’s part of Vidya Pratishthan’s campus located in Vidyanagari, MIDC about 5KMs from Bhigwan Chowk.
2. vidyanagari: A sprawling campus of 130 acres. If you a visitor this place is a must see. This a one of the biggest IT Institutes in India. It has got a world class IT Infrastructure ….. More
3. Krishi Vigyan Kendra [Agricultural Development Trust],Shardanagar: Krishi Vigyan Kendra is a district wise transfer of technology project of the Indian council of Agricultural research, New Delhi. This KVK was established in August 1992 at Agricultural Development Trust. Pune district, the area of operation of this KVK, comes under the Western Maharashtra dry Zone.
4. Shri Siddheshwar Mandir: This is located 2 KMs from Bhigwan Chowk in Siddheshwar Galli. A very quiet place.
5. Ganesh Mandir [MIDC]: About 4 KMs from Bhigwan Chowk. Many people in Baramati prefer to take morning and evening walk from Railway Station to this place. Reasons are obvious … Fresh air and less traffic in the mornings.
6. Maruti Mandir [Kanheri]:
7. Mayureshwar Mandir [Morgaon]: One of the Lord Ganesha temples in “AshtaVinayak temples”.
8. Pandhari Mahadev: A temple with quiet atmosphere surrounding it, one can find this place very peaseful to mind. It’s on Patas road, just near to Shroff Petrol Pump.
9. SharadaNagari : Nearly 4 kms from Baramati town in Shardanagari there are Agricultural trust and Sharadabai Pawar Institute for women started by Dr. Appasaheb Pawar. This Institute aims at moulding the young generation in regards to character and culture. It is well known, that if a woman is educated, the whole family is educated. Their dream was and is to have a well-cultured and prosperous society.